Join Clair, the Clean Air Explorer, and CAM, the Clean Air Mechanic, when they visit Wake County Public Libraries to give clean air clues, demonstrate the clean air quality code, play games and sing songs to demonstrate the value of a clean air environment. There may be a science experiment or two as well!
The N.C. DENR Division of Air Quality and the Research Triangle Regional Partnership are providing the programs in the six Regional Library locations throughout Wake County during the month of August.
- Aug. 13 at 4:30 p.m. - Eva Perry Regional Library (2100 Shepherd’s Vineyard Drive in Apex)
- Aug. 14 at 2:30 p.m. - Cameron Village Regional Library (1930 Clark Avenue in Raleigh)
- Aug. 16 at 4:30 p.m. - West Regional Library (4000 Louis Stephens Drive in Cary)
- Aug. 20 at 4 p.m. - Southeast Regional Library (908 7th Avenue in Garner)
- Aug. 22 at 5 p.m. - North Regional Library (7009 Harps Mill Road in Raleigh)
- Aug. 23 at 5 p.m. - East Regional Library (946 Steeple Chase Square in Knightdale)
The programs are free to the public. For more information about libraries and library programs, search www.wakegov.com/libraries/events. For more information about Triangle Air Awareness, search www.triangleairawareness.org.